Biblical principles are practical today and they will not let us down. Yielding to a Godly perspective day in and day out will set us free.
The wedding clothes mentioned in Mathew 22:1-14 are the character traits Christians should put on as they go through life. Christians should have characteristics like kindness, encouragement, and generosity; having a concern for others and telling them about how big God is to handle difficulties. If these characteristics are not seen by others, then there is no evidence that we are in the faith.
Let us examine ourselves to find out whether we are in the faith and are seeking to be approved by the King. Ask for God’s help and believe nothing is too big for Him to handle or too small for Him to be interested in. Take inspiration from this video: Words I Would Say – Sidewalk Prophets.
Believe this day with God will be amazing because He gives insight into how to play a part in a preferred future and gives plans to make a difference in society. Think of God’s answered prayers of the past, be thankful for being approved by God through Christ, and let us pray for growing in the faith.
- Quest Journal, sections 58-61 (woodystonejournal.wordpress.com)
- The Fruits of the Spirit: Kindness and Goodness (slapioneer.wordpress.com)
- Tozer Devotional-God Always Acts Like Himself (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- The Unfolding of Sacred Potential (Part Three – Revised and Expanded) (lifebrook.wordpress.com)
- Evangelicals and Catholics Together; a conversations toward unity (signposts02.wordpress.com)
- Quote of the Day – Godliness (livesharp.org)