After reading Psalm 115 and writing some thoughts in the post Our Living God, what was most meaningful to me is that idols do nothing but stand there and look good but God is constantly on the move; ready to help and defend.
Faith in idols does nothing but faith in the ONE and only God is action oriented because real faith is confessing sins, accepting God’s forgiveness, and walking in the light.
Here’s a video that explains how big our God is: Starry Night – Chris August.
Idols only sit there and depreciate over time but each day with God is amazing because He helps to replace every doubt or fear with deep abiding trust in Him.
- Our Living God (thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com)
- Questions for Reflection – Psalm 115 – 118 (thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com)
- How Great Is Our God (monicahoranxox.wordpress.com)
- American Idols – Psalm 106:20-21 (stevesbiblemeditations.com)
- Praying the Imprecatory Psalms (Psalm 83) (happymills.wordpress.com)