The Bible teaches that if you run into a wall, don’t turn around or give up but ask for God’s help and He will provide a way for you to climb over, go through, or walk around.
I love sharing inspirational videos and today there is one that inspires us to never give up but to make the impossible possible. Here’s the video: One of the most courageous things you will ever see on a running track.
The Bible tells us about Moses parting the Red Sea, Daniel surviving the lions, David defeating Goliath, and Jesus freeing us from sin. When down to nothing … God is UP to something.
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. – 1 Corinthians 9:24
- Questions for Reflection – 1 Chronicles 17-19 (thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com)
- David and Goliath (tbquk.org)
- Courage for 2013 (djunction.wordpress.com)
- God with us (dailymedit.wordpress.com)
- Jesus – The Way, truth and life (Part 1) (clydestyle.org)
- Burnett & Downey Resurrect “The Bible” in a 5 week Television Mini-Series (outersparkle.com)