Thoughts fixed on the things of God and being thankful for God’s grace conditions our faith. God’s mercy is like an ocean which is always full and in constant motion as waves that travel to the shore. For me, James 5:13-20 is about spending more time each day in prayer and praise to God. Here’s a piano piece that can be clicked at this link: Be Thou My Vision: Norm Hastings,Piano or below as you think about what to pray for today. It might be for your day ahead; for a friend, your family, church, or job.
Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. – Proverbs 29:18
- Prayer and Praise (thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com)
- “Give me Faith” (athisfeetwillistay.com)
- Tragedy to Truth: A Tragic and Beautiful Story Of a Young Man’s Journey Through Loss, Faith, and Transformation (prweb.com)
- Faithfulness (cxgentlemen.wordpress.com)
- The one thing you just have to know about God (ptl2010.com)