We don’t have to jump through hoops to be approved by God. Jesus Christ of Nazareth changed everything; simply believing in His death and resurrection, gives immediate, constant, and forever acceptance.
Before God’s gift of His Son, there was a procedure as explained in Ezekiel 43:13-27 that everyone had to go through to be acceptable to God. It involved sacrificing burnt offerings and sprinkling blood upon the altar; a young bull would be given to the priests, a goat on the second day, and then for seven days in a row a male goat would be provided for a sin offering along with a young bull and a ram from the flock.
Today it’s much easier because we no longer have to offer atoning sacrifices. We don’t have to jump through hoops and spend large sums of money on livestock or spend days of waiting to be approved by God. Here’s a video to up lift as you spend this day with God: My Savior My God – Aaron Shust.
This day with God, I’m praying to have the courage to get honest and call sin by its true name; knowing that this provides the stage for cleansing in Jesus Christ and new freedom.
- Free from Demonic Strongholds (ptl2010.com)
- He Will Manifest His Victory In And Through Us!! Praise God!! (gospelbondservant.com)
- Hardness of Heart vs. Glory of Gospel Truth (justificationbygrace.com)
- How We Can Recover From the Fall of Humanity (notsoprivatemusings.wordpress.com)
- God’s Love Makes Us Victorious (pureglory.net)
- This is the victory… (evanlaar1922.wordpress.com)