Some situations in life seem impossible but God can pull us through. We just have to trust that He will set things up to make it happen. This video affirms that trust: How Great Is Our God – Chris Tomlin.
It’s important to have a plan. I’m thankful that Jesus is God’s plan for us and by accepting Him as Savior, we have taken the steps necessary to make this day with Him amazing! At this link: God’s Plan for Us is a post with more details.
The glue that holds us together is Christ and as a body of believers, we complement one another. Like a forest of trees whose root systems interlock to withstand storms, we support each other to withstand the storms of life.
- Tower (coopersview.com)
- Is Grace Really Amazing? (gracefullwomen.com)
- Chosen Generation (rmgarvin.wordpress.com)
- Christian Grammy predictions for 2012 – and a rant (hoosierlujah.com)
- Christians, Stop Shoving! (shepnerd.com)
- The Hunger Games (inviewofthecall.wordpress.com)
- Knowing Him, Loving Him (beckydietz.wordpress.com)
- Been away from God for a while, or struggling with your thoughts? Read on and see how to get it straight with Jesus. (pastormikesays.wordpress.com)
- Accountability How To (fightlikegirls.wordpress.com)