The family unit has changed over the years with both parents working nowadays so it is even more important today for a family to work as a team.
From the post Using Time Wisely within the Family are some ideas below:
- To work as a team, it takes communication. The family’s general schedule for meals and family activities needs to be talked about ahead of time and there should be agreement on time commitments. There should also be encouragement and all should share in the rewards of success.
- To make the home go, all need to be present and pitching in
- There should be focus on top priorities and quality of time
- Time saving software can be used
- When the focus is on God for help with finances and relationships, there is a clear advantage.