What are you thankful for … delicious food, watching a movie, reading, watching a football game, hunting, hanging out with friends? Maybe it’s the gift of another day like the quote on the picture.
We can all be thankful for God who has given us another day and is there for us each day as we breathe, read, think, and enjoy. Even when we breathe our last breath on earth, He is with us and accepts us to be with Him forevermore.
I heard once that showing thankfulness to people who have positively impacted your life provides great happiness. One idea is to think of the people that have impacted your life in a good way and consider writing a sentence or two about why. Maybe it’s a parent, a grandparent, a Pastor, teacher, mentor or friend. In some cases, the person may already be in heaven.
This day with God, let us continue to provide Food for the Soul by praying for opportunities to show our gratitude to those that have made an impact on our life.
- A Week for Thankfulness (morningrunguys.com)
- It’s Called Gratitude! (nudelberg.com)
- Count Your Many Blessings. (suncrestcultivating.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Gratitude – And All Year Round (awakenedlives.com)
- ♥ Thanksgivikah & Gratitude ♥ (ivanasiska.wordpress.com)
- Give Thanks (eyesofenid.com)
- What I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving (phoenixoutstandingsite.wordpress.com)
- Words of Thanksgiving from My WordPress and Personal Friends (goodtimestories.wordpress.com)
- Thankfulness and Wonder (whimsyinmycup.wordpress.com)
- The Heart Attack Chronicles: Thankful (dantoops.wordpress.com)