It is important to know what we are good at because there is a limited time to fulfill our destiny. That’s why it’s important to spend some time looking at ways to use our strengths. We can all be somebody when we go to God in prayer and ask this question, “LORD what is it that you want me to be”?
In prayer, we receive the greatest creative power known because we are in conversation with the CREATOR of all things. To fulfill our destiny, we need to identify the spark, the something special, or strength that we provide to others. This will help us notice opportunities swiftly, make decisions quickly, and move into action immediately.
Think about it as you listen to this video: Be Somebody – Thousand Foot Krutch. Then go to our CREATOR confidently in prayer asking for His blessing.
And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues. – 1 Corinthians 12:28
- “a Lamp to my feet. a Light for my path.” – 1 Corinthians 10:31; Colossians 3:17 (alamptomyfeet.org)
- Power of Prayer (christcouple.wordpress.com)
- Speak! He is listening. (tanekidacres.wordpress.com)
- August 21, 2013 (jumpstartcpc.com)
- Paul’s Prayer (rtbrooks.wordpress.com)
- I Want a Psalm 20 Heart (inspiredbythecomforter.com)