In yesterday’s post, the thought is that people are naturally acquisitive and the earth is productive yet there is a sense that something is missing. What’s missing is true joy and forever fulfillment.
Life is like running a race. This day with God, let us go the distance by going His way because when we lose ourselves in His purpose for our life, we gain energy along the way and we see possibilities we didn’t see before. Our desire should be to hear these words, “well done my faithful servant”.
I found this video that emphasizes what we should want in life: My Desire – Jeremy Camp.
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. – Psalm 37:4
- Desire (caramichelestrickland.wordpress.com)
- With ALL MY HEART (mixwilliams.wordpress.com)
- Trusting With All Your Heart (iamchampionaire.wordpress.com)
- Listening to God’s voice for direction and salvation (joelmlayblog.wordpress.com)
- Following God’s Leading or Forcing Our Plan? (lenbanks.com)