Great lessons of integrity are found in God’s Word. The following verses from the Bible give us a great foundation:
Proverbs 11:3 – The integrity of the upright guides them, but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity
Proverbs 41:12 – In my integrity you uphold me and set me in your presence forever
Proverbs19:1 – Better a poor man whose walk is blameless than a fool whose lips are perverse
Proverbs 20:7 – The righteous man leads a blameless life; blessed are his children after him
Proverbs 13:11 – Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow
Proverbs 8:18 – With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity
Proverbs 13:18 – He who ignores discipline comes to poverty and shame, but whoever heeds correction is honored
Proverbs 21:21 – He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity, and honor.
I have started a new study on the topic of integrity. To read more, click this link: The Importance of Integrity.
- The Right Words (greaterislove.wordpress.com)
- Tribute to Christian Wives and Womanhood (altruistico.wordpress.com)
- Words Can Build Us Up or Tear Us Down (brandidharris.wordpress.com)
- Book of Proverbs (altruistico.wordpress.com)
- A Righteous Person/day 6 (garylirwin.wordpress.com)
- Work Harder – Prosper More! (amenaccountability.wordpress.com)