Delivered from the Trials of Life

Think of how God has delivered His people throughout history from starving in the dessert, from oppression, during sickness, or in distress at sea. He saved Daniel from the lions, Moses rose to prominence at age 80, and He gave David the courage to defeat Goliath. With God there is victory.

Pour out your hurts and needs to God and He has the power to turn it around for you. Take comfort and be patient. God is big enough to turn it around and make it better than you could ever dream. In modern times, here’s a list of difficulties along with the people that went through it to eventually succeed:

• Dismissed from drama school – Lucille Ball
  • Critiques didn’t like their sound – The Beatles
  • Was cut from his high school basket ball team – Michael Jordan
  • Teachers told his parents he couldn’t learn anything – Thomas Edison
  • Lacked imagination and no original ideas – Walt Disney
  • Defeated in eight elections – Abraham Lincoln

If you’ve never failed, you’ve never lived. When we do succeed, our response should be one of thankfulness. When delivered from these trials of life, we should sing joyful songs, praise God, and tell everyone what He does for us.

This entry was posted in Psalm and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Delivered from the Trials of Life

1. NH says:

Reblogged this on Faith.

2. pbus1 says:

Thank you.

Paulette

3. altruistico says:

In all things trust in the Lord thy God. There is no surer footing than to subscribe to His faithfulness at all times. “As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.” 2 Samuel 22:31

May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob seal you, protect you and keep you all your days. Amen!

4. Great post mark.
    I thank God not only for faith toward him but also the beauty of other people’s life experience a single drop in ones hand called inspiration.

5. My Tropical Home says:

Reblogged this on My Tropical Home and commented:
    I couldn’t have said this better. This week has been a tough one but God is always there for me. Always. Be encouraged and be strengthened, my friends. God loves you and me. Have a good weekend.

6. My Tropical Home says:

I came back today and read this again. Thank you very much for this reminder.

7. Pingback: The Tough Get Going by Taking His Hand | This Day With God