1. EASTER BRINGS GOD’S KINGDOM TO EARTH.
“From that time on Jesus began to preach, ‘Repent, for the kingdom of
heaven is near.’ ” – Matthew 4:17 (NIV)
2. EASTER BRINGS A KINGDOM MESSAGE.
“…I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other
towns also, because that is why I was sent.” – Luke 4:43 (NIV)
3. EASTER BRINGS A KINGDOM FAITH.
“The angel said to the women, ‘Do not be afraid, for I know that you
are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.’ ” – Matthew 28: 5 (NIV)
4. EASTER BRINGS A KINGDOM TRUTH.
“He is not here; He has risen, just as He said….” – Matthew 28:6a, b (NIV)
5. EASTER BRINGS A KINGDOM EXPERIENCE.
“…Come and see the place where He lay.” – Matthew 28:6c(NIV)
6. EASTER BRINGS A KINGDOM ASSIGNMENT.
“Then go quickly and tell His disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead
and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see Him…’ ”
Matthew 28:7a-c (NIV)