Noticed after reading in Psalm 94 was that society had problems just like in many ways we have today. The answer back then and today is building a society on the disciplined life of faith. Putting God first is the better way. Once we receive the benefits, we don’t want to go back like this video points out: I Won’t Go Back – William McDowell.
Applying God’s principles of leadership, teamwork, and service is the best way to provide strength and growth. It takes a disciplined continuous effort but it provides tremendous benefits for families, businesses, and organizations.
- The Better Way (thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 94-96 Questions for Reflection (thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com)
- Leadership is … (training-learning-development.co.nz)
- The Leadership Skill of being able to Unlearn: Create Value through Unlearning (customervaluefoundation.wordpress.com)
- Teamwork at Workplace (hrlearnersguide.wordpress.com)