I would like to thank Nizy at http://nackynice.wordpress.com/ who has honored this blog with a nomination for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Nizy is very friendly and positive about life and it comes across in her blog. It’s truly rewarding when recognition is given by fellow bloggers like Nizy.
Here are the rules for accepting this award. Write 7 things about yourself, say thanks to the person that nominated you, and then nominate as many deserving followers you have that are Beautiful Bloggers like yourself.
To follow the rules, here are seven things about myself.
- Met some great Christian Friends when I moved to Waco, Texas after college
- Met my wife Donna at a small group from our Church
- We have one daughter named Ashlee
- Continue to live in Waco Texas which is 100 miles to the south of Dallas and 100 miles north of Austin
- Waco is home to Baylor University, a private Christian University
- Volunteer at my local church as a part of the media/tech team displaying videos and sermon outlines during worship service
- The bridge you see at the top of this blog is called the Waco Suspension Bridge
- Before 1869, crossing the Brazos river was dangerous and time-consuming . Due to the location of Waco on the growing Chisholm Trail, this historic bridge helped transform Waco from a small frontier town to a commercial center
Below are the Nominees for The Beautiful Blogger Award.
Sharanelle at http://nothappeninonmywatch.wordpress.com
Mary at http://mytropicalhome.wordpress.com/
Noel and Tess at http://livingforvision.wordpress.com/
Kimberly at http://kimberlymcpherson.wordpress.com/
Hajnalka at http://igerenezek.wordpress.com/
Also, I’d like to introduce you to the growing list of blogs I follow on the right side.
I’m thankful for the friendships, awards, and most of all the ultimate reward in salvation through Jesus Christ. The New Testament rewards us by being the most joyful book in the world filled with the theme of happiness and victory.
Congrats on your award! You deserve it! ~~~Michele
Very nice post Mark! Congratulations to you, and I look forward to visiting more of your friends here. Also, I’ve heard Texas is a gorgeous state, a place I hope to visit. I wanted to celebrate your concluding line of: “The New Testament rewards us by being the most joyful book in the world filled with the theme of happiness and victory.” Excellent statement! I adore the New Testament, and especially Luke. Thank you for helping bring passages to life in your wonderful blog. With gratitude, Gina