It’s important to trust God with the help we need for each task. Pray for people around you like a spouse, a parent, a leader at your place of work, or a colleague.
Ezra asked for help, prayed, and took action in Ezra 8. The exiles reached Jerusalem and carried out the task of weighing the gold and silver, they sacrificed burnt offering to God, and delivered the orders from the king to the royal officials or to the governors.
After receiving the plan from God, it’s important to take the proper steps to carry it out. Ask yourself today, what common task could I start doing as if I were doing it directly for Jesus? Is it something like washing the dishes or cloths? Maybe it’s paying bills, mowing the lawn, washing the car. On the job, it may be some repetitive task. This day with God will be amazing because nothing is menial; it’s all exciting when you give it your all for Him.
- Questions for Reflection Ezra 7-9 (thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com)
- My Prayer for you: Might (overcomingloneliness.com)
- Ask God to Help You Get There (sherissewoodley.com)
- Prayer Really Does Change Things (andrewscribner.wordpress.com)
- Prayer to Maintain Thankfulness (revthechristianlife.wordpress.com)
- Pray Faithfully (livingontilt.wordpress.com)