If you pursue Godly wisdom, you will be more likely to know whose side to be on and listen to the right people. You will follow the right leader because you will listen to those with wholesome values and morals. Like a magnet attracting iron, you will attract treasures for the soul because the elements of God’s principles are at work in you.
Truth will always be truth and God’s truth is solid. We should be careful to protect character and do nothing that would compromise integrity but be honest with ourselves; having the attitude of wanting to know where we fall short and what needs to be done. I’d like to share this video with you to pass on this value of God’s truth: Solid as the Rock – Avalon.
For the Lord gives wisdom, and from His mouth come knowledge and understanding. – Proverbs 2:6
- Wisdom and Understanding (ladiesofgod02.wordpress.com)
- Summary of Proverbs (zachscripturestudy.com)
- Knowledge Vs Wisdom/can You Have One Without the Other (mcsellersthoughtofthedaydotcom.wordpress.com)
- Spirit of truth (staflyyane.wordpress.com)
- Day 194- Proverbs 14 (365daysoffocus.wordpress.com)
- Spouting Truth vs. Speaking Truth ~ Kristi (hallelujahhighway.com)
- Wisdom Listens (thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com)